Hi friends! I hope you’re having a great holiday weekend! This week’s mood board was inspired by some of my ideas for our upcoming patio refresh. Since I like to update our patio often, I tried to keep everything affordable and easy to find.
Some things I’ve included in my mood board and which I think are essential in a space like this:
- plenty of seating with deep cushions for comfort
- textiles and textures to add interest
- overhead string lighting to create a festive atmosphere
- pretty pillows
- a cozy throw
- a pretty lantern for evening ambiance
- a beautiful area rug
- a waterproof wicker pouf to rest your feet
- a garden stool to hold a glass of iced tea
Just throw in some flowers and plants and a warm breeze, and you’re all set for summer! Sources shown in the mood board are linked below.
Mood Board Monday – Patio Inspiration with a Modern Coastal Vibe