Hello! I’m Jane. Thanks for dropping by!
You might have noticed something new — Imagine Great Living is now Jane at Home!
This name change is something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. Imagine Great Living began as a positive living/health blog back when I was going to nutrition school. But as time’s gone by, the blog has taken on a life of its own, meandering into more and more of a home and lifestyle focus. And since I go by Jane at Home on my social media pages, it just made sense to use that name here, too.
Other than the name change, everything else will stay the same for now, although I do have some exciting ideas in store. Your feedback is very important to me, so I hope you’ll let me know what you think and what you’d like to see more of in the future! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement–I appreciate each one of you from the bottom of my heart!
As an introduction, I’m a happily married mother of two and grandmother of two who’s passionate about coffee and interior design–and I definitely have a thing for throw pillows! Creating a home that reflects my love of beauty, simplicity, and family–a place where everyone feels welcome and wants to gather–fills me with joy.
I love animals (especially dogs), the ocean/beach, watercolor painting, writing, yoga, and modern calligraphy.
Most importantly, I’m a believer and seeker, growing in grace and excited to see what God has in store for me each day.
I started this blog because I wanted a place where I could keep track of my favorite recipes, health and beauty tips, decorating sources, entertaining ideas, and projects so I could return to them again and again. I hope it will become a place you’ll want to return to as well!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find on Jane at Home:
- home decorating ideas, sources, inspiration and special deals
- fresh, wholesome, quick and easy recipes
- ideas for entertaining and sharing meals with those you love
- tips for a healthier, happier life
- ideas for getting organized and de-cluttering
- style and beauty favorites
- travel destinations and packing tips
While I wish we could meet for coffee, how about through email instead? Please enter your name and email below to receive insider news, updates, DIYs, and exclusive information–straight to your inbox.
Also, please come say hi on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest — I’d love to see you there!
If this is your first time visiting the blog, here are a few posts you might enjoy:
- Invite someone over! How to host a casual dinner party in 10 easy steps
- Layered chicken enchiladas
- How to create a botanical gallery wall on a budget
- 25 Fresh Fall Porch Ideas
- Your Happy Place: How to Create a Healthy, Happy Home
- Crustless Mini Quiche
- The surprising connection between nickel allergy and food
- Get organized: 18 tips for a clutter-free healthy kitchen
- How to make easy DIY Pillow Covers
- Scrumptious and Healthy Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins
Thank you again for dropping by–I hope you’ll find much here to encourage and inspire you!
P.S. If you want to touch base just drop me a note on my contact page or DM me on Instagram. I’d love to hear from you!