Hello! I’m Jane. Thanks for popping by!
You might have noticed something new — Imagine Great Living is now Jane at Home!
This name change is something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. Imagine Great Living began as a positive living/health blog back when I was going to nutrition school. But as time’s gone by, the blog has taken on a life of its own, meandering more and more into a home décor and lifestyle focus. And since I go by Jane at Home on my social media pages, it just made sense to use that name here, too.
Other than the name change, everything else will stay the same for now, although I do have some exciting ideas in store. Your feedback is very important to me, so I hope you’ll let me know what you think and what you’d like to see more of in the future! Thank you for your support and encouragement–I appreciate each of you so much!
As an introduction, I’m a happily married mother of two, grandmother of two, interior stylist/design consultant and content creator. Creating spaces that reflect my love of beauty, clean lines, and classic simplicity fills me with joy.
I believe if you surround yourself with things you find beautiful, things you love, it makes everything in life better!
Originally, I started this site to keep track of my favorite decorating sources, recipes, health and beauty tips, entertaining ideas and projects so I could return to them again and again. I hope it will become a place you’ll want to return to as well!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find on Jane at Home:
- home decorating ideas, sources, inspiration and special deals
- fresh, wholesome, quick and easy recipes
- ideas for entertaining and sharing meals with those you love
- tips for a healthier, happier life
- ideas for getting organized and de-cluttering
- style and beauty favorites
- travel destinations and packing tips
While I wish we could meet for coffee, how about through email instead? Please enter your name and email below to receive insider news, updates, DIYs, and exclusive information–straight to your inbox.
If this is your first time visiting the blog, here are a few posts you might enjoy:
- Invite someone over! How to host a casual dinner party in 10 easy steps
- Our picture frame molding reveal
- Layered chicken enchiladas
- How to create a botanical gallery wall on a budget
- Let there be white! How to choose the perfect white paint
- Family Travel Guide to Charleston SC
- Patio Mood Board Inspiration
- 25 Fresh Fall Porch Ideas
- 13 Beautiful Essential Oil Blends for Your Diffuser
- Crustless Mini Quiche
- The surprising connection between nickel allergy and food
- Scrumptious and Healthy Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins
Thank you again for dropping by!